Guides the development of liquid waste management markets for Zappa-Stewart’s superabsorbent polymer (SAP) technology line. Markets served: Water & Wastewater Treatment, Oil & gas, HDD, Coal Ash, Sediments remediation, Site Remediation, Waste solidification, Telecom, Pipeline, Stormwater management, hydroexcavation, medical waste, and more.
Key responsbilities include:
– Assist industrial end users with liquid waste technical challenges
– Minimize costs, time on-site, and environmental for industrial and environmental contractors,
engineers, site owners, and other project stakeholders when managing liquid waste
– Lead marketing efforts for Environmental products business unit
– Produce marketing content (blogs, videos, etc) to increase market awareness for SAPs
– Represent Chase Corporation at trade shows
– Manage SAP sales through sales rep force, sales channel partners, outside sales rep firms, and
– Coordinate production of SAP products with manufacturing facilities to meet ever-changing market demands
Additional applications of SAPs include: high performance concrete, rubber elastomers, absorbent pads for the food and hygiene markets, and water protection of critical wire & cable assets.